The meeting today was quite short but went well without Leo. As always, a chat log can be read here. It is the raw version as there was argubaly no reason to make a cleansed version (if somebody feels that it should be made as such then feel free to do so).
A brief synopsis:
From the GoMe:
- (Luna) Today the "Behind Open Source" special was released featuring interviews and important info you need to know about Open Source. Read more here.
- (Theremin) The third issue of Go! has been started and is expected to be released in July or August
From the Mysterium Committee:
- A recap of all of the details released so far in addition to the announcement of our logo, t-shirts, and free registration contest. Everything you need to know is at the Mysterium 2011 page.
From the GoW:
- PyPRP has been updated
- A fix has been made that reduces the lag that occurs when sending age invites
- The shard they announced has been been put on hold due to technical issues.