Submitted by Szark on 2月 21, 2009
Please use this tutorial to help Submit the News. For a more guided and pictorial tutorial see attached PDF at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: If you want to submit an Event to be added to our Calendar don't follow these steps! Click Here
- Click on the big yellow “Submit News” button on the front page or alternatively click on the Submit News Tab on the top Menu bar.
- Insert Title: Self-explanatory.
- News Tags: Every article should contain at least one “tag”, which is to say, category description. If you enter more than one tag, select the first and while holding the Ctrl key down click another and so on. All the tags that have been selected should be highlighted. By surfing the site, clicking a tag will select all the articles that share the same tags, making it easy to find related articles. Please use “Miscellaneous” if no Tags are applicable. Please note that if the Miscellaneous Tag is selected the GoMe may opt to create a new tag at the time of Publishing.
- Body: Insert article text/content there.
- Captcha: Answer the question in order to submit news.
- Link for more info: Insert the web address to the source of the news.
- Click on Preview and when happy, Save or click Save bypassing Preview.
- Please note that the article will not be displayed on the front page straight way. It will go through a process of verification, proof-reading, until Published. Our Messengers will check the Submit News once a day.
|How to Submit News.pdf||360.42 KB|