Roll call!

Home Forums Messengers Guild Business Roll call!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Doobes Doobes 9 hours, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Korov’ev
    Korov’ev

Specifically, I’d like to have a better idea about:

• who is active, and
    • what is doing.

Thanks! 😀

Profile photo of Tom(Samoth)
    Tom(Samoth)
    Participant

Hi Korov’ev!

I fear my ‘Messenger’ activities are on a very low level for quite a long time. Nevertheless, I look at the Messenger site regularly and of course I visit the AGM’s too!
    I am still busy with writing, but my ‘MOULa… the story continues’ book will stay strictly private, because it is more or less my diary too.
    Further I am still busy with translating things from English to Dutch, but momentary I am busy with quite a task, translating the (large) texts of an adventure – boardgame, called ‘Above and Below’, but maybe in the future I will translate some things here too.

Greetings!
    Tom(Samoth) (In the cavern more often seen as Boywhith).

Profile photo of Nev'yn
    Nev’yn

I do check-in here from time to time…but really only working of the history project, which I intend to get finished of these days. Other than that, the new explorer info session is my only other major project.

Sadly been working a lot as of late…Hopefully, my schedule will streamline very soon.

Profile photo of Tai'lahr
    Tai’lahr
    Participant

Mostly retired from GoMe. Not terribly active in MOULa at all, but I do attend the AGMs unless something prevents me from it. I hang out with the OpenUru team in Skype and in Discord with them and other devs. Mostly spending my time in SL stretching my creative muscles.

But I’m still around and consider myself a resource for all things Myst/Uru. If I don’t know the answer, I probably know where to find it. I check the MOUL forums daily and can be reached by PM there.

Profile photo of Doobes
    Doobes
    Participant

I’ve been around, but very busy helping out friends in RL. Still technically active though. Just lurking. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar