The H'uru team has done it again! After countless hours of work, they have released the latest version of their Gehn shard client for all to enjoy...complete with a new fan Age! Here's a list of the fixes they've finished for this release:
- Fixed truncated windows when going from full screen to a same sized window
- Fixed a crash that occurs when there are no Direct3D devices
- Tweaked the brightness of the progress bars and text
- Restored sparklie cycling
- Restored clock Relto page
- Added a new linking book to the empty pedestal in the neighborhood common rooms.
- Applied Feng Shui Shaders
We won't spoil things by telling which fan Age was included for those that want to find out for themselves. Simply log in as usual to download the new client and enjoy the latest work from the H'uru team and the Guild of Writers!
Note: if you are getting an error about missing PRPs, remember to copy over your existing MO:ULa's "dat" and "sfx" folders to your Gehn Shard installation folder.