The return of the UAM KI plugin (a Cyan-approved project), the release of Drizzle29, and the list of Age updates for September!
Uam Ki Plugin v17:
Customize the books on your Relto bookshelf, using /bookshelf.
-If used online, any visitors to your Relto will even see and can use your selection of your favourite Ages!
Authors can now create and share Relto Pages! More info and a tutorial here: http://dusty.homeunix.net/wiki/UAM/ReltoPages
-And it works online too, so that when visiting someone's Relto, you will see the pages they have turned on.
-And for people making Ages, it is even easy to have your page be a reward for solving a puzzle!
- For people testing a new avatar and wanting to get up and running quickly, there are three new cheat commands: /opencleftdoor, /getki, and /getmarkers
A stable framework for Age authors, making it possible to do many things without Python nor SDL.
-Linking books and journals and clickables are all supported in this first version. UamVars!
-For those who do prefer Python, there are many commands here: http://dusty.homeunix.net/wiki/UAM/Python
-It is all carefully designed so that everything is supportable whether in Pots, Alcugs, UntilUru, Moulagain, or Talcum!
A full reset command (/reset) that resets a fan Age's state, and works both offline and online.
-(Technical details: removes the AgeChronicles, DevicesFolder, VaultSDL, PlayerChronicles, physics, and regular SDL.)
- Module system that easily allows you to enable/disable modules.
- GPLv3+, like Drizzle.
- Displays progress when downloading from moulagain and when decompiling python files.
- Improved command-line support, such as closing properly and hiding the splashscreen.
- Command-line "listobjects" function to just list the objects in a prp file.
- Translated up the Minkata starting point, to hopefully fix the bug some people had with falling through the ground there.
- 3dsmax conversion now has a "Partial Age" option for creating Relto Pages and Ahra Pahts shells.
- Bugfix for Moulagain clients: fixed memory leak
- Subworlds now seem 100% stable! Reorders objects to work around a Plasma bug, where the names of objects was causing problems with subworlds.
- Some minor improvements to DrizzleDeepview.
- Talcum's automation is improved, so it is simpler to set up. Some info and a tutorial: http://dusty.homeunix.net/wiki/Talcum
- Sings nursery rhymes only *slightly* off-key.
**New Ages in September**
Zefora by Justintime9
Adrael by the Adrael Team
D'ni Temple by Matthornb
Sev Ages by Ametist's Students
Ria by Rich
Chess Age by Karkadann
Backgammon by Karkadann
**Updates in September**
Rell-too (this update by Corvus)
Neolbah by AndyLegate
Kinnekulle by Ametist
Shinelight Manor by Justintime9
(Screenshots and Walkthroughs at http://dusty.homeunix.net/wiki/UAM/Ages)
The Drizzle/UAM team includes Dustin with coding, L.K. with walkthroughs and the German translation, Chacal with the French translation, and Wodan with the Dutch translation!
I hope you folks find these to be improvements to your time in Uru, and enjoy them!